This centre is only open when groups/courses are running.
Children’s Centres across East Sussex are organised into localities. Chailey Children’s Centre is in the Lewes & Havens locality.
- Child health clinics
- Family support on issues such as feeding, sleeping and behaviour
- Breastfeeding support
- Early help with speech, language and communication development
- Healthy eating information
- Access to employment information
- Adult education courses and training
- Financial information
- Volunteer at a children's centre
- What you can expect from children’s centres – Special Education Needs (SEN) and disability information on the ESCIS website.
- Car park at the centre and on-street parking
- Bus stops outside the centre
- No train stations within easy walking distance. Plumpton station is about 4 miles away